Nguyen Hai Minh Partner, Advisory services
- CPA Australia
- MBA Degree (US)
- Bachelor Degree in Auditing and Accounting (Vietnam)
- Bachelor Degree in Law (Vietnam)
- Practicing Certificate for tax procedures in Vietnam (Vietnam)
- Certified Lawyer practicing course – Ministry of Justice (Vietnam)
- Minh is Partner in charge of Tax & Business Advisory Services at Mazars in Vietnam. With nearly 20 years of professional experience at one of the “Big 4” and Mazars, Minh has developed into one of the leading Tax advisors in the Vietnamese market, with class leading skills particularly in International Taxation, Transfer Pricing, and International Trade. His projects include market entry services, multinational group transaction restructuring, M&A, tax compliance and advisory, transfer pricing review and documentation, tax audit assistance for clients, and customs review and compliance.
- Minh is Vice-Chairman of the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham), Executive Committee Member of the Central and Eastern European Chamber of Commerce (CEEC), Board Member of the EU-Vietnam Business Council, where he involves in supporting European companies doing business in Vietnam via various advocacy activities toward Vietnamese Government agencies, and to promote business cooperation between Vietnam and European countries.
- Minh is currently a member of the Asia-Pacific Committee of Praxity Alliance (one of the largest global Alliances of accounting firms in the world), in charge of regional transfer pricing engagements, and promotion of Praxity firms in the region.
- Minh is a member of the Prime Minister’s Advisory Council in Administrative Procedures Reform.