Luminița Bornoiu Partner, Head of Outsourcing
- As a Partner and Head of Outsourcing within Mazars Romania, Luminița uses her extensive experience in the area of accounting, reporting, accounting consultancy and a deep understanding of a wide variety of industries, to help her clients achieve their corporate goals.
- Luminița joined the firm in 2013 as a Partner, after its merge with Adevaris. Prior to joining Mazars, Luminița worked with LeitnerLeitner and Adevaris, where she provided accounting and payroll services to international clients, particularly German-speaking investors in Romania.
- Luminița boasts an experience of more than 22 years in financial accounting, of which 15 years in consultancy field as a certified accountant, tax and financial advisor in Romania. Passionate about her profession and determined to share her knowledge with others, Luminița was involved in several start-up projects and coordinates teams that are working for clients who outsourced the entire accounting and financial function of their companies, including the implementation of accounting systems within international groups.
- In her current position, she is responsible for the management of accounting and outsourcing teams who are providing services to the companies operating in a large variety of sectors.
- The Romanian Chartered and Certified Accountants Body (CECCAR);
- The Romanian Chamber of Fiscal Consultants (CCF).
- Energy, infrastructure & environment
- Real estate
- Consumer goods
- Pharmaceutical & life sciences
- Distribution and services