Dick Berghout Partner
Personal quote / vision
I am enthusiastic and help clients with challenging entrepreneurial issues. Looking beyond the auditor's controlling view of the past is important to me. I maintain various collaborations and am the connecting link between clients, society and Mazars. I am not a standard accountant type and I attach great value to a personally committed attitude in the performance of our services.
- Business succession.
- Risk management.
- Optimizing relationship between company and entrepreneur.
Specific customer experience
- As a sector specialist for Transport & Logistics.
- Trade and manufacturing industry.
- Raising awareness of relevant developments and risks.
Education and work experience
- 1999 - 2010 | Nyenrode Business University | Master and Postmaster RA.
- 2013 - 2014 | Grant Thornton | International Advanced Managers Programme.
- 2015 - present | Mazars | Partner.
- Chairman of a local political partnership (Protestant Combination Waddinxveen).
- Director of an association for primary education.