Our Global Tax References
We bring with us an extensive list of credentials, a wide-ranging expertise in tax-related services, and a strong commitment to serve our clients.
Business stories and references
Large corporate and public entities
We provide leading Corporations and Public Entities with tax related services encompassing Income Tax Compliance, Tax Consulting and Tax advice. Examples of the work delivered include:
- Providing tax services, assistance and audit for a Healthcare leader across 19 countries.
- Delivering tax related services to a large Chinese corporation in the field of networking and telecommunications.
- Key contributor to a prestigious tax related project for one of Europe’s most prominent public institutions.
International privately owned businesses
Our diverse portfolio includes privately owned businesses companies belonging to various sectors, helping us to establish our tax expertise in this segment. Below are a few highlights:
- Conducted VAT advisory services and a multi country VAT review for a US-based company that provides contract development and manufacturing services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Appointed as VAT advisors to a global leader in supplying equipment to military and civilian aviation clients.
- Provided in-depth tax analysis to one of the top leather chemicals companies in the world.
We understand the needs of financial service providers and provide tailor-made tax related services to our FS clients. Get a glimpse of our track record in the examples below:
- Assisted a client with cross-border tax issues for a €1 billion real estate portfolio. We provided tax services such as income tax, VAT and trade tax services and documentation.
- Performed audit and tax compliance services to one of the world’s largest banks. We are further expanding our relationship with this client.
- Provided tax compliance support and assisted a global leader in management and technology consulting services and solutions in complex tax advisory issues, including tax incentives for IT employees, a withholding tax guide, and mergers.
With over 1000 private clients around the world, Mazars has an in-depth experience in working with individuals and companies of all sizes across many aspects of the tax life cycle- planning, provision and compliance, and controversial topics. We have worked with our clients on their investment strategies not only for wealth planning and business consultancy, but also for income planning, gift and succession planning, business structuring and exit planning, and entrepreneurial expansion.
Plus d’infos ?
Our Global Tax Expertise
Mazars' international tax team has the knowledge of tax rules from both a national and international level. They can provide you with specialist advice, ranging from cross-border mergers and acquisitions to transfer pricing and international financing operations to setting up new operations overseas.