Global compliance made easy with inControl
inControl is a digital platform created by Mazars to help global organisations monitor and enhance their compliance processes. Accessible via the web or a mobile app, it provides transparency of the entire compliance process and the ability to assess performance of internal and external teams against defined KPIs.
It offers a simple solution to monitor global compliance activities, allowing you to identify and resolve issues before they become a problem. Using red, amber and green indicators to highlight all processes, tasks and workflows, which can easily be managed and seen at a glance at both local and global levels.
Key benefits of inControl
- Stay inControl: inControl gives you constant visibility of compliance deadlines and the entire compliance process. We will keep you up to date with legislative changes in each country.
- Collaborate efficiently: inControl provides a collaboration platform allowing real time interaction and sharing of key documents. This global hub for compliance allows you to significantly reduce wastage in the compliance process and increase productivity.
- Full transparency: Complete oversight of compliance activities presented in a simple dashboard format with clear responsibilities.
- Secure yet easy to access: Fully cloud based and accessible wherever, whenever – via an app for mobile and tablet or through the web. Supported by the latest Microsoft Azure technology and security protocols.
- Real time: inControl prioritises your upcoming compliance deadlines, and provides status reports to proactively manage and mitigate risk.
- Supported by a global coordination team: Combining local knowledge with a global coordination team.
All of these capabilities can be accessed through the inControl app or online through the website.
Want to learn more, or interested in a live demonstration? Select your region below to find a local inControl ambassador, or contact us using the details on the right.
Plus d’infos ?
A blueprint for smarter compliance
The use of technology now plays a central role in helping international companies assess and mitigate risk. But success will depend on good communication remaining at the heart of the solution.
Are ICOs the new future of start-ups?
The term Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is a common buzzword in investment circles these days. While these ICOs are distant cousins of IPOs (in the sense that both share the objective of helping firms raise capital from various sources), their likely timing and means of achieving funds are quite different.