As businesses grow and expand internationally, managing staffing and payroll becomes increasingly complex. Failure to file accurate and timely returns, pay staff correctly or maintain payroll confidentiality could put you at risk of financial penalties and loss of good will.
Why choose Mazars?
1. Mazars’ payroll teams are strongly focused on working with international clients. Local country teams are experienced in working together across borders to deliver a seamless service.
2. Our payroll solutions are completely flexible and scalable, allowing you to choose the level of service that is most appropriate to your needs, both now and in the future.
3. Our teams will undertake all payroll administration and processing activities, increasing efficiency and productivity by enabling your own staff to focus on the business’ core functions.
4. For multi-country assignments, we allocate a single point of contact responsible for managing our relationship with you and for coordinating all the teams working on your business. This approach simplifies the relationship and the reporting process.
5. We advise our clients of all the statutory requirements that must be met and take on the day-to-day management of these to ensure that you remain compliant at all times, mitigating the risk to you.
6. A service level agreement ensures that performance expectations are understood, monitored and achieved and that we deliver consistent levels of quality, professionalism and accountability.
7. With finance, tax, immigration and business advisory experts in more than 70 countries, we can draw upon specialist knowledge and advice to deal with any issues requiring more complex employment advice.