While leisure travelers may well be anxious about their upcoming holiday travels, a combination of customer-first thinking and technological creativity has led to airports and airlines increasing touch points and holistically reinventing the passenger experience.
Some of the improvements undertaken in the last few years include:
- Easy access to in-flight services (ie. connectivity, live television, meals, etc.) on airline apps
- Expedited boarding via TSA pre-check and status member security lines
- iPad access for ordering food and shopping in the airport
- Biometric boarding passes
- Live television and connectivity on many flights