This workshop includes in person training and a comprehensive set of technical materials including:
- A workbook that contains the Case Study Whistle-blower, several activities each attendee need to complete and investigation and interviewing theory and good practices.
- A company Code of Business Conduct, relevant to the Case Study.
- Two Purchase order reports that were provided by the Whistle-blower when they filed their report into the company’s whistleblowing line.
Keep in mind
- The workshop is 80% practical effort over the 2 days, as the workbook helps front load some theory. Attendees are required to do few hours work prior to attending to the workshop. This ensures the 2 days are very focused on practical application of the methodology, including interviewing a whistle-blower, a 2nd witness and the subject of the case.
- Attendees will receive constant feedback and coaching from our corporate investigation experts.
- A reasonable level of English is required to attend the Paris La Défense workshop, as interviews and feedback are done in English.