Mazars Guide to Doing Business in Thailand
The Mazars Thailand’s Doing Business in Thailand guide provides a thorough and insightful overview for those who are interested in investing in Thailand.
Keywords: Mazars, Thailand, Doing Business in Thailand, Tax, Legal, Accounting, EABC, Dutch Embassy
30 January 2017
Topics covered include:
- General information,
- Regulations on foreign investment,
- Government incentives,
- Business organisations available to foreigners,
- Setting up and running business organisations,
- Corporate taxes,
- Personal taxation,
- Double Taxation Agreements,
- Sales, VAT and other taxes,
- Portfolio investment for foreigners,
- Trusts, and
- Practical information.
Through Mazars strong relationship with the European Association for Business and Commerce (‘EABC’) and the Dutch Embassy, Rob Hurenkamp, Managing Partner of Mazars in Thailand, has published the guide with their enthusiastic support.
The Mazars Guide to Doing Business in Thailand is completely free of charge to you. Simply click on the link below to download your copy.