The mobility sector is undergoing major transformations as it responds to evolving consumer expectations and demands for cleaner, more connected, and sharable mobility solutions. To shed light on what’s happening ‘on the ground’ as key players work to shape the future of mobility, we have created part two of our ‘Reinventing the wheel’ series, featuring interviews with mobility experts and senior executives from leading automotive players.
In this interview series, we discuss the transformation towards more personalised, sustainable, and shareable mobility solutions, autonomous driving and how luxury automotive players can evolve while staying true to their brand.
In each piece, experts with decades of experience in the field share insights on the trends shaping the sector now and in the years to come. We hear from brands who offer a closer look into their mobility journeys and learn about what goes on behind the scenes during the different stages in the value chain frameworks that guide mobility products and services.
Learn more in the interviews below with:
- Robert Heinrich, CEO, MOIA, the ride sharing service of Volkswagen, and Christian Back, Partner and Head of the automotive sector, Mazars
- Alexander van Laack, President Americas, Faurecia Clarion Electronics, and Jeremy Rice, Managing Partner, Mazars
- Veruschka Becquart, Development, Marketing and Communications Director, CaoCao Mobility Paris and Grégory Derouet, Partner, Mazars
- Peyman Kargar, Senior Vice President and Chairman, INFINITI Motor Company and Emmanuel Thierry, Partner, Mazars
- Mirko Bordiga, Managing Director of Maserati Greater China and Julie Laulusa, Member of the Group Executive Board & Managing Partner, Mazars in China