The moderated discussion will consider the value of reliable corporate reporting and assess the current state of affairs. Is corporate reporting good enough? How does it vary between countries and sectors? Where is it working, where is it not working and what can we learn? What are investor expectations of companies?
The panel will provide insight and contributions from:
- Amra Balic, Blackrock EMEA Investment Stewardship
- Mirte Bronsdijk, APG Asset Management
- Dr Yasmine Chahed, The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Paul Druckman, Financial Reporting Council
- Dr. Hans-Christoph Hirt, Hermes Equity Ownership Services Ltd
The awards ceremony will be held in the evening, recognising excellence in stewardship practices and disclosures across two categories: Stewardship Champion and Stewardship Disclosure.
Mazars appreciates the value of strong relationships between investors and auditors and is a committed supporter of the ICGN. The forum and award ceremony will attract over 150 corporate governance professionals and influential investors.
You can find out more about the forum and awards ceremony at the ICGN website.