Mazars was once again proud and delighted to sponsor the 2018 SME Awards.
The 6th Awards’ edition took place the 4th of December in Brussels and was organised by the FESE and the European Issuers in cooperation with the European Commission.
Aiming to promote best practices and to highlight the Best European Small and Mid-Sized Companies that have gained access to capital markets via an IPO, the ceremony also offered a high level of visibility to Mazars thanks to our attendees that hosted tables with SME nominees, market regulators and other capital market advisors and to our Partner Dr. Thoralf Erb who presented a key note speech on the key considerations for SMEs regarding M&A projects.
The winners of the 6th European Small and Mid-Cap Awards for each category:
- Boku – Direct Billing Company – LSE Winner
- CELLINK – 3D Bioprinting – Nasdaq
- VARTA – Batteries manufacturer – Deutsche Boerse
- Atrys –Biomedical Company – BME Winner
- GomSpace – RF technology – Nasdaq
- MÁDARA Cosmetics – Bio cosmetics – Nasdaq
Star of Innovation
- Polski Bank Komórek Macierzystych – Stem cells banking – GPW- Warsaw Stock Exchange Winner
- Gofore – Digital solutions – Nasdaq
- SaltX Technology – Energy Storage – Nasdaq
Star of 2018
- Takeaway.com – Online food delivery – Euronext Winner
- Befesa – Technological solutions – Deutsche Boerse
- Dino Polska – Water sector engineering – GPW – Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Keiretsu Forum – Private investors network
More information available here: European Small and Mid-Cap Awards