Maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical information and the information technology behind it, whether this involves research and development data or customer relationship data, should be of the utmost importance for companies in all industries and of all sizes in order to ensure their competitiveness and corporate success for the long term.
In order to help clients achieve an appropriate level of protection against cybersecurity risks, Mazars Germany (Roever Broenner Susat Mazars) uses the accepted methodology of the Cybersecurity Check in Germany: a pragmatic approach to assessing the state of the security of the information at your company with analysis criteria that is also comprehensible for management.
Our Cybersecurity services in Germany at a glance:
- Developing security guidelines
- Hosting training and awareness measures
- Building information security management systems in accordance with ISO 27001
- Creating emergency management procedures
- Information security audits and cybersecurity checks
- Analyses of the need for protection and the risks
- Preparations for information security certifications in accordance with ISO 27001
- Assistance with the implementation of measures in accordance with ISO 27001 and BSI IT-Grundschutz
- Review of the internal control systems of IT service providers
Download the document below to learn more about Cybersecurity Check and how Mazars can help safeguard your business.